RTA is committed to execution of a Core Plus investment strategy, which is based on the following criteria:
- Acquisition of high-quality assets
- Meeting the functional needs of today’s tenants
- Must be in performing markets
- Strong locational attributes
With the above criteria met, we invest in two classes of assets:
- Those having the potential to be Core Plus quality, but require leasing or other improvements to allow them to be classified as such; or
- Stabilized properties of Class‐B or higher quality. Investments will be acquired and capitalized in a way that will achieve Core Plus returns.
Learn more about RTA’s Core Plus Acquisitions Strategy and Criteria.
Click here to view Investment Examples.